Re: IETF Sites Support IPv6

2006-06-06 09:08:32
Hi Ray, all,

I must say that most of the job has been done by NeuStar, so my
congratulations to them for achieving this and my continuous offer to anyone
that need any similar assistance. I was very happy to record the ever first
pings and traceroutes to IETF servers :-)))

I take the opportunity to provide a couple of URLs that are related somehow
to all this:

http://www.ipv6day.org
http://www.ipv6-to-standard.org

Regards,
Jordi

De: Ray Pelletier <rpelletier(_at_)isoc(_dot_)org>
Responder a: <ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Fecha: Tue, 06 Jun 2006 10:31:58 -0400
Para: IETF Discussion <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Asunto: IETF Sites Support IPv6

I am pleased to report this 6th day of June 2006 that IETF FTP, Mail &
Web support  IPv6.

I want to thank NeuStar Secretariat Services for their efforts and Jordi
Palet Martinez for his assistance.

Ray Pelletier
IAD

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Barcelona 2005 Global IPv6 Summit
Slides available at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that
information, including attached files, is prohibited.