RE: Last Call: 'A Process Experiment in Normative Reference Handl ing' to Experimental RFC (draft-klensin-norm-ref)

2006-06-12 08:28:11
Brian,

        I had responded to Eric Rosen's note earlier (see my mail
of Thu 6/1/2006 12:07 PM EDT) - in particular concluding:

"I - for one - see nothing either false or misleading in the
proposed note.  I also find that addition of such a note is
substantially less onerous than alternatives we have now..."

        In the event that this was not clear, I support this
experiment.

        I think it is worth adding that we might not know the
outcome of such an experiment for many years - because it may
take that long to determine whether or not this approach is
more or less painful than the current process.

--
Eric