Re: PMTUD Milestones past due

2006-06-29 05:21:20
I have a very heavy travel schedule June and July.  (Seven different trips, all
connected or nearly back to back).

Although I expect to have some email access most of the time, I will be behind.

I will catch up eventually.

If your message is urgent and work related, please resend it to Janet Brown,
brown(_at_)psc(_dot_)edu(_dot_)   Alternatively, call my cell and leave voice
mail.

This message is brought to you by the vacation program.

Thanks,
--MM--
Matt Mathis      http://www.psc.edu/~mathis
Work:412.268.3319    Home/Cell:412.654.7529