Re: [Ietf-caldav] Last Call comment on Etag requirements in draft-dusseault-caldav-12

2006-06-29 05:21:20
Sure, OK, so some clients are broken today because they make some assumptions that are only valid on some server implementations.

We know we need a solution; I just don't agree that CalDAV is the right place to specify it. I do understand how it's convenient.

        -wsv