Last Call: 'Procedures for protocol extensions and, variations' to BCP

2006-08-30 08:33:10
A couple of nits:

s3: It might be helpful to make the first three paras into a bulleted list and add an introductory sentence like: 'There are various ways in which an extension to an IETF can be introduced into the IETF:'

s3, para 3: If my understanding is correct, a document from the normal Independent Submissions path cannot get directly on to Standards Track because of the additional requirements for community and IESG review. This being the case, I think it would be good to make this clear here.

s3, para 6: s/spark hits/idea is formulated/ (phrase is a bit colloquial)

/Elwyn