Re: Due process [Re: [Nea] WG Review: Network Endpoint Assessment (nea)]

2006-10-12 07:09:12
Brian - what constitutes 'disrupting the normal conversation of the list' -
disagreeing with the management of the list?.

The issue isn't that I wasn't contributing - it was that the IPR and IP
teams and the IETF process teams WILL NOT LET ME PARTICIPATE because I bring
in non-engineering concerns with their IETF Operation's designs which makes
them look like what they are - engineers instead of what they should be
Operations Research or HR trained people so that they can look at human
dynamics better.

Your problem is that the LIST STRUCTURE of these entities DO NOT WANT ANYONE
ELSE IN THE IETF TO KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING... What do you think would
happen if a Broadcast Message was sent to the MEMBERSHIP of the IETF saying
that the IPR WG was changing the LEGAL CONSTRAINTS that controlled their
participation and that when it was done they would need to have their
Sponsor's attorney's look it over to make sure it was 'clean' and
appropopriate for them to continue participating under the new rules.

By the way - if this IETF was audited - every one of my complaints would
have been substantiated.

Todd Glassey