Streaming Audio for IETF67 - Starts Monday November 6th.

2006-10-15 12:04:56
Ladies and Gentlemen

It's that time of year again, so this is a quick announcement. We intend
to continue provide streaming audio as a service to the attendees and
remote participants of the IETF 67 Meeting in San Diego California.
Streaming should begin at 0800 PST on November 6th.

The webpage from which the streams will be available is already up at:

http://videolab.uoregon.edu/events/ietf/

As soon as the schedule begins to firm up, it will be displayed on the
page in a form convenient for remote listening.

I'd like to thank the community again for it's support and feedback.

Some other notes:

Remote participation in IETF working-group meetings is generally
possible using the jabber facility. More information is available here:

http://www.ietf.org/meetings/text_conf.html

Trouble tickets on network connectivity, audio quality or other issues
can be opened through the IETF67 volunteers ticketing facility:

http://noc.ietf67.org/trac/

joelja