IETF67 Network is up!

2006-11-05 16:18:04
Gentlepeople,
As of now, we're declaring the network for IETF67 to be up and active. Wireless is available as ietf67a (802.11a) and ietf67b (802.11b/g) throughout the meeting areas, both east and west tower lobbies, both east tower pools, the Coffee shop in East, and the lobby and Quinn bars in East. The terminal room is open 24 hours a day until Friday noon and is located downstairs from the main meeting space in Nautilus 4 & 5. Information on the network is available at http://www.ietf67.org, and any problems can be reported to the helpdesk in the terminal room, via email to ticket(_at_)noc(_dot_)ietf67(_dot_)org, or via the web ticketing system at http://noc.ietf67.org/trac.

As always, we encourage problem reports. We can't fix it if we don't know about it. Also, tickets submitted via any of the methods listed above are more likely to be noticed than those sent to the main IETF list.

        - Jim