Re: WG Review: Recharter of Internet Emergency Preparedness (iepr ep)

2006-11-05 17:40:09
On Nov 5, 2006, at 16:06, King, Kimberly S. wrote:
On Nov 5, 2006, at 13:27, Sam Hartman wrote:
And I believe that the tsvwg is the right place to discuss where RSVP
intersects with security.

The point is that this work belongs here at the IETF, not which working
group addresses a particular aspect.

Note that I wrote:

TSVWG is the WG currently chartered for RSVP
maintenance, which I would see this falling under.

I made no statement of where RSVP work should happen in the future, but having this work elsewhere would obviously require consensus at various levels.

Lars
--
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories