Re: WG Review: Recharter of Internet Emergency Preparedness (iepr ep)

2006-11-06 09:16:52
"King," == King, Kimberly S
<KIMBERLY(_dot_)S(_dot_)KING(_at_)saic(_dot_)com> writes:

    King,> On Nov 5, 2006, at 13:27, Sam Hartman wrote:
    >> And I believe that the tsvwg is the right place to discuss
    >> where RSVP intersects with security.

    King,> The point is that this work belongs here at the IETF, not
    King,> which working group addresses a particular aspect.

O, I agree that there is work related to ETS that belongs at the IETF.
My question is whether there is any that belongs in ieprep.