Re: WG Review: Recharter of Internet Emergency Preparedness (iepr ep)

2006-11-05 14:52:01
On Nov 5, 2006, at 13:27, Sam Hartman wrote:
And I believe that the tsvwg is the right place to discuss where RSVP
intersects with security.

I agree with Sam. TSVWG is the WG currently chartered for RSVP maintenance, which I would see this falling under. Here is the relevant charter text:

   The currently active TSVWG work items mostly fall under the
   following topics:

   (...)

   Maintenance of the Resource Reservation Protocol (RSVP),
   which involves bug fixes to the RSVP specifications and
   their progression along the standards track. This work item
   may also include a small number of extensions to RSVP or
   advisory documents to address specific application
   scenarios. In order to maintain stable specifications,
   additional work on RSVP in TSVWG requires Area Director
   approval.

Lars
--
Lars Eggert                                     NEC Network Laboratories