Re: [ietf-dkim] Re: Last Call: 'DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM)Signatures' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-dkim-base)

2006-11-20 15:05:44

Dave Crocker wrote:
The very last thing that we ought to try is to place the DKIM effort into the middle of a protracted, and continuing, debate about DNS enhancement.

I agree.

In fact the DKIM WG asked for help from the DNS directorate and
got that help. Their advice is documented in the meeting minutes
from IETF-66. [1]

So I suggest that folks with remaining concerns on this might
take it up in some DNS forum (or at least change the subject
line:-)

Stephen.

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/wg/dkim/minutes?item=minutes66.html