RE: [ietf-dkim] Re: Last Call: 'DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM)Signatures' to Proposed Standard (draft-ietf-dkim-base)

2006-11-21 12:44:14
From: Robert Elz [mailto:kre(_at_)munnari(_dot_)OZ(_dot_)AU]

I don't want to continue this, especially as I don't care
about this protocol, but ...

  | In my book deployability trumps pretty much everything else.

It certainly is important, but being correct (ie: working) is probably
a little more important...   Avoiding breaking other things is also
more important.

Which is why the working group has had extensive discussions with the DNS
Directorate on this topic. You will be glad to know that you need not worry
about it.