Re: WG Review: Recharter of Internet Emergency Preparedness (ieprep)

2006-11-30 19:31:33
I'll echo Fred's comments, and just add this...

I'd have to say that there wasn't really a clear consensus in either
direction about much of anything.

your original note asked about consensus of closing the group -- that's the focus of the discussion point you brought to our attention on this list. if you're now arbitrarily changing the basis of the discussion point, then its really impossible to point out a weakness in your conclusion or decision. that's frustrating and winds up being pointless for anyone else to engage in a debate

-ken