Re: IETF 68 hotel full

2006-12-18 13:11:09
You're much better off following this link (but I think you have to use
Internet Explorer for it to work):

http://local.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&cp=50.09292~14.437961&style=r&lvl=17&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&rtp=null~null

You can very easily see the Hilton.

Cheers,
Andy

On 12/18/06, Andy Bierman <ietf(_at_)andybierman(_dot_)com> wrote:

Janet P Gunn wrote:

> IIRC the hotel web site has a map.  You could use that to find the names
of
> nearby streets.

Really? Where?
The one I found didn't have street names.

http://www1.hilton.com/en_US/hi/hotel/PRGHITW/directions.do#localmap

> Janet

Andy

> Andy Bierman <ietf(_at_)andybierman(_dot_)com> wrote on 12/18/2006 01:37:43
PM: