Re: IETF 68 hotel full

2006-12-19 11:14:17
Something has changed; I was just able to extend my hotel reservation
to include Friday evening, using the web interface.

Don't know how much is now available, but it worked for me.

On 12/19/06, Brian E Carpenter <brc(_at_)zurich(_dot_)ibm(_dot_)com> wrote:
BTW, www.mappy.com is pretty good for maps and itineraries in Europe.

    Brian

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&e=UTF8&om=1&ie=UTF8&z=16&ll=50.092682,14.443717&spn=0.009375,0.016673

> On the other hand, the Hilton web site just offered me a room for IETF
> week at E152 which appears to be the IETF rate, so it's not all that
> sold out.
>
> Regards,
> John Levine, johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet for
Dummies",
> Information Superhighwayman wanna-be, http://www.johnlevine.com, Mayor
> "More Wiener schnitzel, please", said Tom, revealingly.

Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin
Principal Engineer
Corporate Standardization (US)
SISA