Re: Tracking resolution of DISCUSSes

2007-01-10 07:26:33

While more information is always good, I'll note that it's linked to
from the WG Chairs page; it, in turn, is listed on the IETF home page.
There's also a link from each WG's charter page to the status page
which lists every document from the WG and its status.  The status
field, in turn, is a link to the tracker page for that I-D.

Also we've added a link to the tracker in IETF Last Call messages,
just recently. And of course it's linked off the IESG page linked
off the IETF home page.

    Brian