RE: Last Call: draft-ietf-webdav-rfc2518bis (HTTP Extensions for Distributed Authoring - WebDAV) to Proposed Standard

2007-01-22 08:35:06
I think what the spec needs is some love and attention.  If enough of us
(and I will volunteer to READ and COMMENT) spend time on this, I think
we can come to some sort of resolution.  I would hate to see the work
done by the working group, Geoff, Julian, Lisa, etc go to waste.

It seems to me this is a prioritization problem, and I promise to raise
my level of participation if everyone else commits to do the same.
(Although I am a little reluctant as the LAST spec is still sitting in
my office being used as scrap paper - I am on page 62 of 135, I really
should have double sided it)....

As we support Webdav in our Server Product and Client Product (which is
also used by SAP, Oracle, etc) I would like a revision, but one we can
live with.

"Let them have their tartar sauce" - Charles Montgomery Burns

Kevin