Re: ion-procdocs open for public comment

2007-01-30 06:29:22
I received this as a private e-mail to myself and Brian, and wanted to thank
Francis AND pass along the information, which I didn't remember, either...

In your previous mail you wrote:

  My assumption, maybe false, is that a lot of people have RFC mirrors and
  relatively few have BCP mirrors. Also, my xml2rfc skills don't extend to
  knowing whether I can directly cite BCPs in xml2rfc and get pointers
  to the BCP and not the RFC. I'm willing to be educated on that point ;-)

=> just for an example: <seriesInfo name="BCP" value="14" />
BTW I agree people know far better RFC numbers than BCP or STD numbers.
Just try with the BCP 14 (:-)!

Regards

Francis(_dot_)Dupont(_at_)fdupont(_dot_)fr

Thanks,

Spencer