Re: Last Call: draft-siemborski-rfc2554bis (SMTP Service Extension for Authentication) to Proposed Standard

2007-01-31 08:23:58
On Fri, 26 Jan 2007, Lisa Dusseault wrote:
Hi Philip, thanks for the review. But are we looking at the same version of this doc? We dealt with this after doing a pseudo-WG-last-call on the SMTP mailing list and the -07 draft now has:

Dang. I had pulled down the newer revision of draft-siemborski-rfc1734bis, but not the newer revision of draft-siemborski-rfc2554bis. "You are lost in a twisty maze of I-Ds..."

So, my message regarding this specific draft can be quietly pushed off the end of the table. My separate messages regarding the lack of ABNF for canceled authentications in the two drafts still appears to apply, however.

Philip Guenther