Re: Identifications dealing with Bulk Unsolicited Messages (BUMs)

2007-02-18 04:51:49
On second thought, I know that you know this field well enough that I *must* have misunderstood your message.

Could you please restate your missive in such a way that it's clear:

- What problem you think the IETF can help solve
- What action you think the IETF should take to solve it?

I'm afraid the whole spam thing has gotten so convoluted by now that I need instructions in large type to figure out which path out of the weeds you're pointing at....

                Harald

--On 18. februar 2007 03:10 -0800 Douglas Otis