Re: Does our passport need to be valid for 6 months to go to Prague?

2007-02-18 16:34:23
My guidebook says 6 months.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
written agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of
e-mail for such purpose.

Michael StJohns <mstjohns(_at_)comcast(_dot_)net>
02/18/2007 02:03 AM

Radia Perlman <Radia(_dot_)Perlman(_at_)sun(_dot_)com>, ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org
cc

Subject
Re: Does our passport need to be valid for 6 months to go to Prague?

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1099.html

3 months is the requirement.