Re: [Ltru] Re: Last Call: draft-mcwalter-langtag-mib (Language Ta g MIB) to Proposed Standard

2007-02-27 17:27:42
On 2/27/07, McDonald, Ira <imcdonald(_at_)sharplabs(_dot_)com> wrote:
Yes - from the IEEE/ISTO Printer Working Group, see the
Job Monitoring MIB (RFC 2707) which defined the textual
convention 'JmNaturalLanguageTagTC'

Ah, silly me, I forgot that I hadn't written the part that populates
the database with TCs yet.  I wrote that part and indeed found
JmNaturalLanguageTagTC.

Interestingly, I couldn't find any objects that used this TC, in
Job-Monitoring-MIB or any MIB published in an RFC.

 Bill