Another disclosure on draft-housley-tls-authz-extns

2007-02-27 10:20:54

Folks, it should be surprising to no one here that we've recieved the
following disclosure; it is a direct result of my mail yesterday.  I'd
ask the community to evaluate this potential  IPR in addition to the
disclosure from Redphone.

--- Begin Message ---
Dear Russ Housley, Mark Brown:

An IPR disclosure that pertains to your Internet-Draft entitled "Transport Layer
Security (TLS) Authorization Extensions" (draft-housley-tls-authz-extns) was
submitted to the IETF Secretariat on 2007-02-27 and has been posted on the "IETF
Page of Intellectual Property Rights Disclosures"
(https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/ipr_list.cgi). The title of the IPR
disclosure is "Eric Rescorla's statement about possible IPR claimed in
draft-housley-tls-authz-extns-07.txt belonging to IBM Corporation."

The IETF Secretariat

--- End Message ---