Atompub WG activity (Last Call: draft-ietf-atompub-protocol to Proposed Standard)

2007-03-13 00:23:04

The IESG has received a request from the Atom Publishing Format and Protocol WG (atompub) to consider the following document:

- 'The Atom Publishing Protocol '
   <draft-ietf-atompub-protocol-14.txt> as a Proposed Standard

By my count, draft-ietf-atompub-protocol-14.txt has generated over 250 on-topic comments on the WG list since March 06, when the version was announced. It is clearly not ready for publication. I don't think it is appropriate for the IETF as a whole to review this document.

- Rob