Re: [CONTENT] Re: identifying yourself at the mic

2007-03-27 08:03:34
On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 10:49:23 -0400
Henning Schulzrinne <hgs(_at_)cs(_dot_)columbia(_dot_)edu> wrote:

We built a prototype for ACM Multimedia 2004, using credit-card sized
RFID badges and SIP event notification, shown on a separate
projector. It worked reasonably well. I'm hoping to improve on the
prototype as part of a student project, but may not make IETF 69.

The Security Area is planning some very interesting experiments
involving watching everyone else who's wearing RFID tags...