RE: Withdrawal of Approval and Second Last Call: draft-housley-tls-authz-extns

2007-04-03 18:34:05
Thanks Mark - this makes it clear that we need to work on our information materials, to make it clear to people what the requirement is.

BTW, RFC 3979 doesn't make a difference between published and unpublished applications - both require a disclosure. Section 6.4.1 describes how to refer to an unpublished application - section 6.4.2 talks about the procedure for updating a disclosure when the status of a patent application changes.

                   Harald