Re: Identifying meeting attendees

2007-04-10 04:17:59
Ole Jacobsen wrote:

John,

Sorry, I wasn't suggesting we use a Wiki, and I should have pointed to just the Photo Gallery:

http://icannwiki.org/Picture_Gallery

... which looks useful. We certainly don't need bios, caricatures or anything else. Remember the USENIX Facesaver project? Anyway, it's the general idea I am after, not the ICANN Wiki implementation.
I agree that having a photo gallery would be useful.

On a somewhat related note: I think nomcom feedback should also contain pictures of candidates, when available. Personally, I am much better remembering faces than names, so having a picture would help people like me to identify candidates.