Re: [Geopriv] Irregularities with the GEOPRIV Meeting at IETF 68

2007-04-19 09:21:38

Some comments from me regarding this issue:

First of all, as Ted mentioned, we have to note whether the chairs
themselves complain about the Prague session or whether they
are just responding to complaint voiced to them in private mails.

As I read the mails, it's the latter which begs the question
why the complains haven't simply been sent to the list in the
first place.

Anyway,