Re: Installing glomosim on SuSE

2007-04-26 02:22:05
On Wed, Apr 25, 2007 at 03:38:53PM +0530,
 Akhil Jaggarwal <akhil(_dot_)jaggarwal(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com> wrote
 a message of 16 lines which said:

I need to install Glomosim as a part of my final year thesis project
currently underway.

It does not seem to have any relationship with the IETF (a standards
development body) so I suggest that you may have used the wrong email
address.

I cannot help further since distribution of Glomosin seems to be
restricted to US universities (and the IETF is a global organization)
so I cannot even reach the INSTALL file.