Re: BOF Process

2007-05-27 09:41:09
Bernard,
I would agree that the BOF process could be streamlined. If one examines the total amount of time required to get a document from an -00 individual submission to publication as a WG work item, some substantial portion of that time can be attributed to the WG formation process. It would be worthwhile to reduce that delay. In my experience, part of the issue is lack of feedback on what the next steps are.

Would you then argue for longer lived working groups that take on more general charters, such as DHC?

Eliot