[ietf-dkim] Re: Use of LWSP in ABNF -- consensus call

2007-06-04 15:21:02
Since I composed this I saw additional opinions - one for doing nothing, and a couple that I interpreted as something stronger than a warning (e.g. "do not use in the future"). I still believe there to be rough consensus for a warning. If anybody can suggest (or repost) very specific text this could help the authors.

Thanks,
Lisa