Re: chicago IETF IPv6 connectivity

2007-06-13 10:59:44
[bcc'd someone from Verilan who can most likely comment on this :) ]

Jun-ichiro itojun Hagino wrote:
      i'm wondering about IPv6 connectivity at chicago IETF69.  if any
      of you have hints about it, please drop me a note.  if there's no
      plan for IPv6, i'd be more than happy to help out, as always.

It seems that VeriLAN (http://www.verilan.com) is taking on the NOC role
again, they did, from what I understood, a great job in Prague*. A
search using their own search toy for "IPv6" didn't result in any hits
though and google doesn't seem to know about it either.

In the possible case that no IPv6 (native) connectivity can be arranged,
there is a SixXS PoP in Chicago, courtesy of OCCAID, this box is up and
running and can easily provide a fast stable tunnel + /48 to the site if
needed. Just yell in case help there is needed.

Greets,
 Jeroen

* = http://tools.ietf.org/group/iaoc/wiki/VeriLAN