Re: chicago IETF IPv6 connectivity

2007-06-30 18:52:44
Jim,

Have no fear, the Chicago network will have IPv6 connectivity (as we always have). It's likely to be natively routed out through I2, though the kind offer of a tunnel will be held in reserve, should we have a problem with that. :-)

Good to hear! Many kudos to the folks putting together the IETF network.

Maybe we are getting to the point in time where we should only have IPv6 at IETF meetings or it that's premature run IPv4 behind a couple of layers of NAT.

Bob