Last Call comment: draft-rosenberg-sip-app-media-tag-01.txt

2007-07-24 16:35:55
During the discussion of this draft in today's sipping meeting,
Jonathan's description of the document made me realize that
the problem this describes is more general than the solution
described.  A broader solution that encompasses other potential
uses of content negotiation seems to me in order.  I would be
willing to review and contribute to such  a generalization.

I've cc'ed this to the APPs discuss list, to see if there are others
on that list who similarly believe that this problem
is larger and the solution could be as well.  I also encourage
the APPs ADs to request review from APPs review team members
with a background in content negotiation.

                        regards,
                                Ted Hardie