IETF 69 ical Agent Generator bug?

2007-07-25 18:36:49

Dear folks,

Have you ever tried ical/vcal generator for IETF69 agenda provided at
--> http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/69/calendar ?

It seems very helpful for anyone (such as me) who are several timezones
away from the venue because it includes timezone information.

Possible bug I found is that generated ical file does NOT include the
last selected event. For example, if I select three events and push
generate button, resulting ical file includes only two events.

Do I miss something? Or, something strange rules there?

Regards