Re: IETF 69 ical Agent Generator bug?

2007-07-27 09:47:08
Hi,

On 2007-07-25 20:35 Yangwoo Ko said the following:
Dear folks,

Have you ever tried ical/vcal generator for IETF69 agenda provided at
--> http://tools.ietf.org/agenda/69/calendar ?

It seems very helpful for anyone (such as me) who are several timezones
away from the venue because it includes timezone information.

Possible bug I found is that generated ical file does NOT include the
last selected event. For example, if I select three events and push
generate button, resulting ical file includes only two events.

Hmm.  That doesn't sound good.

I checked with a few different combinations without being able to
reproduce this behaviour though; could you send the details of which
sessions this happened for directly to me (henrik(_at_)levkowetz(_dot_)com) ?

Without seeing the specific data, one possible explanation for your
observation which I can think of is that you checked both sessions for
a WG which has multiple sessions.  The resulting URL will only have
one entry for that WG, but the generated calendar file should show
both sessions.

Anyway, I'll investigate further once I have the specifics.

Regards,

        Henrik