RE: [secdir] SecDir review of draft-ietf-sipping-v6-transition-05

2007-07-26 10:29:42
Hello,

Sam Weiler informed me that this draft will be on telechat this week.

I did not receive any answer from the authors to my review of this document as
part of the security directorate review process, three weeks ago.

Please consider my comments as formal COMMENTS in the IESG evaluation.

And at the discretion of the AD: #2 and #4 could/should be seen as a DISCUSS.

Best regards, Tobias