e2e

2007-07-26 16:22:13
Responding to something just overheard in the plenary...

No, it's not about complexity, but nor is it about robustness.  It's about
"functionality" and where to place it.  A simple word search should help
highlight this point.

I'm a bit surprised I'm contradicting some who I have a great deal of
respect and are most assuredly much more well known within the IETF than
I.  It either signals something fundamentally wrong with the IETF or,
much more likely, me.  :-)

Perhaps all participants can commit to a twice careful read of the original
paper that gets referred to so much before the next IETF?

John