Re: The Internet 2.0 box Was: IPv6 addresses really are scarce after all

2007-08-24 06:26:56
    > From: Keith Moore <moore(_at_)cs(_dot_)utk(_dot_)edu>

    > I think it can be done without changes to IPv6, since it doesn't affect
    > the packet format, and the only things that have to know about it are
    > routers and network management tools.

I'm not sure I follow you. Are you talking about what we've been calling a
"jack-up" solution, like LISP, where boxes in the middle map automagically
and invisibly map into a new namspace? It's not quite that simple, as the
LISP people are finding...

        Noel