Re: IETF standard vs. W3C recommendations

2007-09-01 08:41:26
Hi Carlos,

Are you already have some idea in mind but just don't know which SDO to go?
Or you just want some general rule?

I'm not familiar with W3C, but you could have a quick review for the
scope of exiting
Areas and WGs in the IETF to get better understanding.

Peili