Vancouver Host & Sponsor Lineup!

2007-10-15 18:48:02
The IAOC and the Internet Society are pleased to announce the Host and Sponsor lineup for IETF 70 in Vancouver.

Co-Hosts for the meeting are long time supporters of the IETF, the Cisco Research Center [www.cisco.com/research] and Microsoft [www.microsoft.com]. The Cisco Research Center has also stepped up as the Welcome Reception Sponsor.

Telus [www.telus.com] is returning as a sponsor in Vancouver, having sponsored IETF 64.

The newest sponsor to the IETF is long time participant Huawei, [www.huawei.com]

We want to thank our benefactors. The IETF cannot support its technical standards efforts, including the Secretariat and RFC Editor, without the generous support of its hosts and sponsors.

We look forward to seeing you all in Vancouver starting on December 2nd. Registrations are still open and operators are standing by. [http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/70-IETF.html]

Thinking about hosting or sponsoring a future meeting? Here's the meetings calendar through 2013 [www.ietf.org/meetings/0mtg-sites.txt] Just send Terry Monroe an email at monroe(_at_)isoc(_dot_)org and he can walk you through the opportunity.

Thanks again - Cisco Research Center, Microsoft, Telus and Huawei!

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director