Host for IETF 73

2007-10-16 11:54:14
The IAOC and the Internet Society are very pleased to announce the addition of a new Host to the long list of companies and organizations that have supported the IETF for more than 20 years. Google will be tbe the Host for IETF 73 in Minneapolis and has stepped up to be the Welcome Reception Sponsor as well. [www.google.com]

Again we want to thank our benefactors. The IETF cannot support its technical standards efforts, including the Secretariat and RFC Editor, without the generous support of its hosts and sponsors.

We look forward to seeing you all in Vancouver starting on December 2nd. Registrations are still open and operators are still standing by. [http://www3.ietf.org/meetings/70-IETF.html]

Thinking about hosting or sponsoring a future meeting? Here's the meetings calendar through 2013 [www.ietf.org/meetings/0mtg-sites.txt] Just send Terry Monroe an email at monroe(_at_)isoc(_dot_)org and he can walk you through the opportunity. Add your name to the distinguished list of benefactors http://www.ietf.org/meetings/past.meetings.html

Thanks again Google!

Ray Pelletier
IETF Administrative Director