Re: An example of what is wrong with the IETF's IPv6 documentation

2007-10-23 02:04:16
As IETF Sergeant-at-arms, I will suggest that this topic is specific to 6MAN
and should be further discussed there.

Thanks !

Regards,
Jordi

De: <michael(_dot_)dillon(_at_)bt(_dot_)com>
Responder a: <ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Fecha: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 09:00:09 +0100
Para: <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>, <ipv6(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Conversación: An example of what is wrong with the IETF's IPv6 documentation
Asunto: RE: An example of what is wrong with the IETF's IPv6 documentation

The following thread from ARIN's Public Policy Mailing List is an
example of what is wrong with the IETF's documentation of IPv6.

I look forward to seeing your draft.

Unfortunately, I was not involved in the creation of IPv6, nor did I
follow it as RFCs were released and then deprecated, so I don't fully
understand it myself. This is a piece of work that needs to be taken on
by some of the people who were immersed in the creation of IPv6.

--Michael Dillon

The IPv6 Portal: http://www.ipv6tf.org

Bye 6Bone. Hi, IPv6 !
http://www.ipv6day.org

confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that
information, including attached files, is prohibited.