RE: Last Call: draft-levin-mmusic-xml-media-control (XML Schema for Media Control) to Informational RFC

2007-10-25 05:42:55
Hi Pete,

After consulting with my co-authors our view is that industry implemented the
solution as specified in the example, so we need to revise the schema based on
Pete's suggestion to

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<xs:schema xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";
elementFormDefault="qualified" id="TightMediaControl">

      <xs:element name="media_control">

            <xs:complexType>

                  <xs:sequence>

                        <xs:element name="vc_primitive" type="vc_primitive"
minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

                        <xs:element name="general_error" type="xs:string"
minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

                  </xs:sequence>

            </xs:complexType>

      </xs:element>

      <!-- Video control primitive.  -->

      <xs:complexType name="vc_primitive">

            <xs:sequence>

                  <xs:element name="to_encoder" type="to_encoder"/>

                  <xs:element name="stream_id" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0"
maxOccurs="unbounded"/>

            </xs:sequence>

      </xs:complexType>

      <!-- Encoder Command:

                Picture Fast Update

           -->

      <xs:complexType name="to_encoder">

            <xs:choice>

                  <xs:element name="picture_fast_update"/>

            </xs:choice>

      </xs:complexType>

</xs:schema>

This also means that we will not have the target name space so we do not need
to register it with IANA as specified in section 9.2.

If this is correct I will submit a revised revsion.

Thanks

Roni Even