Re: IETF 70 - meeting conflict - any way to juggle schedule to accommodate?

2007-10-25 11:01:41
Yes, this is unfortunate. I'll see what the secretary can do.

Jari

Brian Dickson kirjoitti:
There is a scheduling conflict between two WG meetings, at IETF-70 in
Vancouver.

I consider them to both be very important, as both concern the
essential elements of short and long term development of technologies
for the Internet itself - IPv6 and Routing Research.

The actual WG designations are:
rrg (routing research group)
and
6man (IPv6 maintenance WG)

Both are currently scheduled for Wednesday Morning (I).

If at all possible, can one of these be moved to *any* other slot?
(I'm hoping to present at the 6man meeting, and desperately want to
attend the RRG meeting as well.)

Thanks,

Brian Dickson