Re: I oppose making TLS-authz an experimental standard

2007-11-07 11:59:22
On Mon, 2007-11-05 at 23:08 -0400, Franky Almonte wrote:
As the [1]Free Software Foundation and the GNU Project, i oppose
publication of draft-housley-tls-authz-extns as an experimental
standard.

We cannot make an experimental standard that include a patent
application.

You took a good decision rejecting the proposal as an standard before.

The Free Software Comunity count on your support.

[1]http://www.fsf.org/campaigns/software-patents/draft-housley-tls-authz-extns.html

I totally agree with you on summarizing the big points.

Sincerely,

--
"Perhaps your grandchildren will become the new PEZZONOVANTI."
                -- Vito Corleone, "Chapter 20", page 290