Re: Audio streaming server challenges tuesday afternoon.

2007-12-05 11:55:17
David B. Nelson wrote:
This is still a problem.  Please turn off whatever logging or debugging is
causing the servers to drop connections, and refuse to accept reconnects

It's not that it refuses to accept your connection, it's that it has
nothing to serve. one-through three stayed up through the last blip...
but it took 3 hours and 10 minutes between my last change and the outage.

I will be adjusting the playlists momentarily so if you grab the now
ones after lunch it will probably result in more reliable behavior.