Re: Last Call: draft-carpenter-rfc2026-changes (Changes to the ..

2008-01-21 15:08:40
Scott:

There have been several attempts to generate discussion on prior versions of this document by its author. Very little resulted. I am using the Last Call to make sure that discussion happens, and it has worked. It has generated review, and not just superficial review. And the resulting comments are generating interesting discussion.

I'd like to see you contribute to the discussion. As author of RFC 2026, your thoughts are quite pertinent.

Russ