Re: IETF 72 --> Dublin == golf!

2008-02-01 01:19:42
On Thu, 31 Jan 2008, Dean Willis wrote:
And no, I don't play golf, which appears to be the entire focus of
this sort of location.

This could be an opportunity to do something different.  (Though I
agree that having the IETF on a location 15km from downtown could have
some challenges.)

Ok, hands up (off-list) everyone who's interested in an IETF golf
competition or just casual golf :-) ?